Monday, December 15, 2008

Jingle Boobs

My son Kaden, who is currently 7, stuck 2 bells down his shirt the other day and pretended they were boobs. He then went on to sing an effin hilarious rendition of Jingle bells but substituted bells for the word boobs. He was shimmying all over trying to get those fake boobs of his to jingle all the while singing at the top of his lungs. I laughed so hard. I even took video of it with my phone! I was contemplating posting it on the internet but my mom would kill me for shamelessly exploiting my child just so people could laugh. I realized I didn't want him to hate me when he was older so I decided to refrain from posting the previously mentioned funny video. I couldn't help talking about it though! Serious laughter ensued after that momentous event.

No comments: