Monday, September 15, 2008

Famous Dave's BBQ

Famous Dave's BBQ

I went there on Friday. I was famous by association! That's effin sweet. I'm going to use that effin sweet thing all the time. Just a warning, it's my new favorite famous phrase! Famous because I said it! Anyway back to Famous Dave's. We had a lovely time chatting and we really didn't have to wait long for our food! Our server's name was Famous Steele. I was impressed, I suddenly knew a famous person! We ordered the feast for 2 and fed 4 of us with leftovers. So that was pretty great. They serve their feasts in a garbage can lid. We filled out the comment card by saying, it was the best meal we've ever eaten out of a garbage can lid. I'm sure that Clay really had tried other meals out of a garbage can lid so we knew what we were talking about. All in all it was a fun evening with pretty decent food and a cute waiter. If he ever really gets famous, I'll remember him.

No comments: